Cachelin is a lawyer qualified to practice in NSW, Australia. She is completing her articles to become qualified to practice in BC. Cachelin has experience in securities, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate and commercial law, across public and private companies and a variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, industrial and energy.
Cachelin has prior experience in technology law and has published academic and policy papers and articles on emerging technologies and their interaction with the law.
Cachelin is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales Business Law Committee.
- University of New South Wales – Juris Doctor, 2020
- University of New South Wales – Bachelors of Media, 2018
- Manwaring, K and Hall, C (2019). Legal, social and human rights challenges of the Internet of Things in Australia. Input paper for the Horizon Scanning Project “The Internet of Things” on behalf of the Australian Council of Learned Academies, www.acola.org.
- New South Wales, Australia, 2021
- British Columbia, anticipated 2023